Mother Earth Network
The Mother Earth Network is a concept about creating an artificial intelligence of our planet. Data that has been collected by citizens and scientists will be uploaded into one big network: the mother earth network. After which it will be translated into a human-like story by an artificial intelligence of mother earth.
Mother Earth Network will be a way for people to communicate, listen en feel empathy for our planet. By feeling connected with your surroundings, you will be intrinsically motivated to live in a more sustainable way.
This project was exhibited at:
- WTC beurs: Resilient City Rotterdam 2017 on 26 june 2017
- at Willem de Kooning academy from 29 june till 2 july
- Wijkcoörporatie Rottedam at 7 and 8 july 2017.
- 12-14 oktober at the kunstroute kralingen in the Gewelven
- 20-29 oktober at the TAC building in Eindhoven during the Dutch Design Week.
- 3 march in nieuwe instituut Rotterdam during the Museum Night.
For more information about this project, please contact me to make an appointment.
Winner of the Drempelprijs 2017 - nominated for the research prize 2017